background

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Yay! I Did It!!

I started this blog recently and wanted to make some changes (as per the appearance is concerned). I've been trying for days together to figure out ways to do so. I wanted to create a horizontal navigation bar with buttons; some of which directed to my other online shops/sites/pages, besides the pages about me, home etc and a different background(for a change). All this required changes to the html code. And I've been searching, searching and searching; it was getting very frustrating. And Voila! It came in a flash today. Yippee! I am so happy with the change and this has opened doors for endless possibilities. I can't wait to experiment some more. Hope you'll like the looks of my blog. Your views are valuable to me, so feel free to leave your comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment